Active support for muscular stabilization of the lumbar spine
Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD): there are many names for pain in the lower back. LumboTrain active supports can help. The triangular friction pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back with every movement to help to reduce tension in the lumbar region and relieve pain.
- Supports and massages the muscles of the lower back
- For treating pain and tension
- Comfortable, breathable knitted fabric
- 01 Reduced pressure at the edges
- 02 High elasticity
adapts to every movement and makes the support extremely
- 03 Hand straps
make the support easy to put on
- 04 Breathable Train active knit
gentle on the skin and extremely comfortable to wear
- 05 Three-dimensional Train active knit relieves and
gently straightens the lumbar spine
- 06 Viscoelastic pad with frictional nubs
supports the stabilization of the lumbar spine and reduces pain
Many people who suffer from chronic back pain reach regularly for the painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain has no side effects. Wearing a LumboTrain® active support is a helpful way of reducing back pain and becoming more mobile - with no need for pain medicine.
A hand on your back
The three-dimensional active knitted fabric of the LumboTrain® provides support in the lumbar region. The breathable, skin-friendly material adapts perfectly to fit any body shape. LumboTrain Lady is also specially designed for the female body. The soft edges ensure it will not dig into you, and even if you wear it for a long time, it feels as comfortable as a supporting hand on your back.
Velcro fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
Quality from the medical retailer
LumboTrain and other Bauerfeind products are available from medical and other orthopedic retailers. Here, trained staff will advise you, take precise measurements and ensure that your support fits comfortably and securely in position.
Lumbo Train® 110841040*000°
LumboTrain® Lady 110841140*000°
- Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction - SIJD syndrome (acute)
- Degeneration/muscular weakness in the spine (mild)
- Conservative treatment following prolapse
- Low back pain (Lumbago)
- Back Strain/Back Sprain
- Lumbosacral Radiculitis
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis, OA, RA)
- Lumbrisacral Muscular Instability
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Muscle strain
- Post Trauma Care
- Decompression Therapy