Active support for the wrist
In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train active knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
- Individually adjustable stabilization
- Easy to put on with attached donning aid.
- 01 Seamless knit between thumb and index finger enables you to grip objects without irritation
enables you to grip objects without irritation
- 02 Breathable materials
for optimal wearing comfort
- 03 Three-dimensional Train active knit
for a perfect fit
- 04 Wrist strap
provides more stability
- 05 Viscoelastic support pads
support and provide pressure relief for the wrist, nerves and vessels and accelerate absorption of edema and effusion
- 06 Adjustable inner hand stay
for stabilization suitable for the indication
- 07 Reduced pressure at the edges
The anatomically shaped active support ManuTrain supports, stabilizes and massages providing proper pain relief. Its three-dimensional knit adapts to the body, does not slip and boosts the circulation. Two pads remove the pressure from nerves and blood vessels. The adaptable stay can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
Outstanding in form and function
In 2007, the Train active supports were awarded the iF product design award for their materials and design. The breathable, skin-friendly knitted fabric adapts to your every movement, without cutting into you or slipping. This is why the material is softer and more elastic at the edge of the support. In this way, ManuTrain® promotes healing and mobility in the hand.
Quality from the medical retailer
ManuTrain and other Bauerfeind products are available from medical and other orthopedic retailers. Here, trained staff will advise you and take precise measurements to ensure that your support fits comfortably and securely in position.
*1=nature, *7=black, *8=titan
- Arthralgia (degenerative, rheumatic, reactive)
- Feeling of instability (e.g. radioulnar subluxation)