BODYTRONIC® 100 (MediLogic®)
High-tech diagnostics for optimum foot care
The computer-aided Bodytronic 100 foot pressure measurement system identifies the individual load points of the foot quickly and accurately. The graphical image shows the status of the foot and the use of different colors allows the various load areas to be identified and interpreted easily. The result is that the best possible orthopedic foot orthoses and shoes can be selected for each individual.
- Accurate and rapid analysis of individual foot status – both static and dynamic measurement processes are available
- Colored, graphical representation of the load areas under the foot
- Increases the quality of orthopedic foot orthosis and shoe provision and meets the diagnostic requirements of modern occupational healthcare, accident treatment and sports medicine
This system combines the latest technology, accurate measurement methods and ease of use. Bodytronic 100 uses pressure sensors to obtain the foot pressure data and transmit it to a PC. Individual pressure zones and pressure points can then be displayed in graphical form on the computer. The various measurements can later be evaluated and compared online.
The Bodytronic 100 pressure plate is available in two different sizes: large and small. The Bodytronic 100 FLEX insole measurement system allows the pressure inside the shoe to be measured and adds the finishing touch to the broad range of analysis and evaluation options available from Bauerfeind. Specific measurements can easily be made during several sequences of steps. Both systems are easy and quick to use and provide information about the static and dynamic pressure distribution under the feet.
Custom-made products from medical retailers
Everyone's feet are different and function in different ways, sometimes better and sometimes worse. Standing, walking and other movements put pressure on the feet and can result in inappropriate mechanical stress and other problems, including reduced performance. Bodytronic 100 allows the individual situation of every foot to be analyzed. By providing the best possible foot orthoses, it is possible to prevent incorrect posture and premature muscle fatigue and to correct existing misalignments. Your medical supply retailer or orthotist will advise you.
- Computerized, user-friendly foot pressure measurement system
- Static and dynamic measurement procedures using a measurement plate and a shoe insert
- Wireless data transmission
- Data can be stored for each individual patient to allow check-ups to be made in future and to support ongoing care
Available in the following designs
- Measurement plate: large and small for static measurements
- Shoe inserts: Double sizing 19 to 50
- Stationary and gait analysis
- Analysis of the pressure under the foot
- The basis for the supply of foot orthoses and shoes
- The provision of orthopedic treatment
- Sports therapy
- Medical care
- Practical instruction at training centers
You can find information here about how to keep your feet in top condition.
Have the status of your feet checked regularly to prevent incorrect posture.
When selecting your foot orthosis, think about when you want to use it. The type of foot orthosis depends on the footwear being worn. The shoe and the foot orthosis must be coordinated with one another.