Orthopedic orthosis to combat heel pain
TRIactive heel – Orthopedic orthosis to combat heel painHeel pain takes us by surprise very suddenly, usually when we get up in the morning. It is normally those who frequently walk on hard ground or overstrain their feet when exercising, for example, who suffer from this uncomfortable stabbing heel pain. The TRIactive heel foot orthosis cushions the heel particularly softly in the event of pain or heel spurs. Its active principle is based on the vertical arrangement of materials of varying firmness and their non-irritating connections (PowerWave technology).
- Relieves your feet in the event of heel pain
- Intelligent PowerWave technology
- Suitable for comfort shoes
TRIactive heel – Orthopedic orthosis to combat pain in the heel or in the event of heel spurs
Stabbing pain in the heel is a daily problem for many people. It turns every step into an ordeal and often brings those affected to a standstill, forcing them to rest. Special orthopedic orthoses, such as the TRIactive heel, provide targeted relief: The foot orthosis is specially designed to quickly relieve pressure on the painful area.
A soft bed for your heel
The yellow zone of the TRIactive heel is particularly striking. It is positioned right under the heel and, thanks to an integrated Poron pad, it is especially soft. Pressure is therefore immediately removed from the painful area - with every step. The special materials used and the design of the foot orthosis also ensure a gentle tread, for both the heel and the foot as a whole.
PowerWave – The intelligent connection
The foot orthosis’ active principle is based on the vertical arrangement of materials of varying firmness. The wave-shaped and therefore irritation-free connection of the materials, the “PowerWave Technology”, is particularly comfortable for the patient in pain. Uncomfortable edges or transitions are prevented.
Only available from medical retailers
The TRIactive heel involves working with a blank. The foot orthosis is therefore only available from medical retailers – orthotists. The orthotist will take all required measurements of the foot to establish its condition using digital measurement technology, foam imprints/blueprints, and a physical examination. The orthotist will then process the blank to produce a custom-made foot orthosis, taking the relevant footwear into account. With foot orthoses like these, the shoe and the orthosis become a tailor-made whole.
- Premium soft foam foot orthosis made from high-quality EVA with pad
- With specific guidance, support and cushioning zones arranged (vertically) adjacent to one another
- Patented, three-dimensional, non-irritant connections between the material zones – PowerWave Technology
- fundamentally depends on the load
- We recommend that the functional properties should be checked after a maximum of 6 months
- Wipe the surfaces using a mild cleanser and a sponge (except leather top covers)
- Not machine-washable
- Do not expose to direct heat (heater, direct sunlight)
Modification instructions - Specially for medical retailers
- Must be ground (lateral foot orthosis shape and foot orthosis strength)! – easy to grind (grinding belt, grain 40-100, polishing brush on the blade disk)
- Good for bonding (standard workshop adhesives)
- Partial thermoplastic molding possible (hot air blower, up to 120°C (248°F), 20-30 sec.)
- A top cover, e.g. microfiber, is recommended for the mechanical protection of the EVA material
The functional zones in detail
Cushioning – the soft component
Sensitive areas of the feet are cushioned –to protect them
Support – the medium-firm component
The arch of the foot is supported and relieved –for an upright posture
Guidance – the firm component
The heel is guided as the movement starts –thus actively initiating your steps
An effect that makes a difference
The vertical configuration allows the material propertiesdescribed above to act on specific predefined areas.This enables the different functional zones to delivertheir biomechanical effect in precisely the right area.
An intelligent connection
The foot is highly functional. 28 bones and 33 joints worktogether to distribute weight in the best possible way – sothere is no room for annoying edges! The wave-shaped serrationsbetween the materials ensure that crossover pointsare edge-free – your foot doesn`t feel irritated!
- Heel pain
- Flat foot/splayfoot
- Pes valgus
- Mild and moderate severity of hollow foot 1
- Post-traumatic foot deformities 1
- Achilles tendon complaints 1
- Knee joint/back pain 1
1 Depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity.
- Support for flattened foot arches, to relieve pressure on the joints and correction of misalignments of the locomotor system
- Frequently also alleviates knee and back pain