Therapy for every foot
The foot orthoses from the Soft range are true all-rounders for people with sensitive feet, as they can be used for both leisure and sport. They cushion the entire foot and relieve especially pressure-sensitive feet. The foot orthoses take the body weight from a few load points on the foot and distribute it evenly across a large foot load surface area.
- Specially developed for people with sensitive feet
- Body weight is distributed evenly across a large load surface area – preventing pressure peaks
- Suitable for leisure and comfort shoes
People with sensitive feet are often very sensitive to impacts and pressure points that affect the foot during movement or when standing. Without adequate cushioning, every step can become torture for them. The special layer construction of the GloboTec Soft ensures soft cushioning and orthopedic support for sensitive feet. The body weight is thus distributed evenly over a large load surface area.
Designs and uses/indications
GloboTec Soft is a range of foot orthosis products that can be used to treat many typical foot deformities thanks to their many construction possibilities. Depending on the design, GloboTec Soft foot orthoses are suitable for leisure and sport. They can be worn in leisure and comfort shoes.
Only available from medical retailers
GloboTec foot orthoses are models. They are therefore only available from a medical retailer – an orthotist. He will take all the necessary measurements of the foot and diagnose the status of the foot using digital measurement technology/imprint foam/blueprint/physical examination. Following this measurement process, the orthotist will then modify the model to produce a customized orthopedic foot orthosis, taking the relevant footwear into account.
- Soft foam foot orthosis in a sandwich construction with support, reinforcement and cushioning materials
- Base layer and cushion layer available in different levels of firmness
- Physiologically safe materials
- Adequate orthopedic support for the foot arches
Construction of the foot orthosis
1 and 2) Cushion layer (PU, EVA/PE):
The cushion layer made from high-quality cushioning materials can be up to three layers thick and ensures an even redistribution of pressure, a reduction in load peaks and a long functional life.
3 and 4) Thermoplastic reinforcement element:
The base layer does not have any pre-shaped transverse arch supports.
5) Long-sole base layer:
The EVA/PE layer is harder and provides support for the foot, especially the instep.
- Suitable for people with sensitive feet and typical deformities such as flat foot, splay foot and skew foot
- High-quality and durable materials mean that the foot orthosis remains serviceable even after prolonged use – but this does fundamentally depend on the load
- We recommend that the functional properties be checked regularly
- Wipe the surfaces using a mild cleanser and a sponge (except leather top covers) and/or disinfectant
- Not machine-washable
- Do not expose to direct heat (central heating, direct sunlight)
- Allow to air dry
- The outline of the foot orthosis must be ground (shape of the sides of the orthosis and orthosis thickness) – easy to grind (grinding belt: grain 40-100; polishing brush on the blade disk)
- Easily bonded (standard workshop adhesives)
- Thermoplastic molding possible (hot air blower or oven up to 120°C: partial for 20-30 sec.; complete approx. 2 min.)
- Flat foot, splay foot or skew foot
- Hollow foot, mild and moderate severity
- Post-traumatic foot deformities
- Heel pain and talagia
- Achilles tendon complaints
- Knee joint/back pain
1 Depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity.
- Extensive cushioning for the foot and prevention of pressure peaks thanks to weight distribution
- The risk of injury to sensitive areas of the foot through rubbing can be avoided
You can find information here about how to keep your feet in top condition!
When selecting your foot orthosis, think about the area of your life in which you wish to use it. The type of foot orthosis depends on the footwear worn. The shoe and the foot orthosis must fit together.