VenoTrain® glider plus
Donning aid for compression stockings
The VenoTrain glider plus is a robust tool for putting on and taking off medical compression stockings. Folding handles and an ergonomic design make it easier to use. The VenoTrain glider plus has been tested by an independent institute for usability, even by patients with restricted mobility, and it can be prescribed by your physician.
- compact, ergonomic design
- light metal frame with folding handles
- easy to handle without the need for any great effort
With the VenoTrain glider plus, you can put on any compression stocking in next to no time: the folding handles and wide basket make it particularly easy to use.
- Place the VenoTrain glider plus on a table in front of you with the opening of the basket pointing forward.
- Pull the stocking over the basket so the heel is always pointing toward you. This stretches out the stocking.
- Unfold the handles until they are upright and place the frame on the floor so that you can easily slide your foot into the stocking.
- Pull the VenoTrain glider plus up over your leg as far as you can, holding it by the unfolded handles.
- Now put the VenoTrain glider plus to one side and check that the stocking fits without creases.
Quality from your medical retailer
VenoTrain® compression stockings, accessories, and other Bauerfeind products are available from selected medical and orthopedic retailers. Qualified staff will advise you in store.